Teenage dream

You think I'm pretty without any makeup on,
You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong,
I know you get me so I let my walls come down, down,
Before you met me I was alright but
Things were kinda heavy, you brought me to life,
Now every february you'll be my valentine, valentine

Let's go all the way tonight, no regrets
Just love
We can dance, until we die, you and I
We'll be young forever
You, make, me
Feel like I'm living a
Teenage dream
The way you turn me on
I, can't, sleep

Let's run away and
Don't ever look back, don't ever look back
My, heart, stops
When you look at me,
Just, one, touch
Now baby I believe
This, is, real
So take a chance and
Don't ever look back, don't ever look back
Katy Perry

Comentários

TiagoM. disse…
obrigado pelas tuas opiniões até hoje (:
Joana Martins disse…
é das minhas preferidas tambem, e adoro, adoooooro esta musica, pralem de te adorar a ti tambem, obvio :)

Mensagens populares